Customized Induction Forging Equipment
Induction forging is a quick and energy efficient process used to heat materials using induction heating prior to forming them to your desired shape. Power Parts can customize an adaptable top quality heating solution to meet each of your specific forging needs. Each of your pieces and their components are heated uniformly to the same temperature. Supported by our solid-state power supplies, covering a range of sizes and forms, you will produce consistent results every time, on every heat treated piece.
- Billet Heating
- Bar End Heating
- Slab Heating
- Custom Applications
- Consistent Quality
At Power Parts International, our state of the art forging equipment allows you to precisely control and provide the exact temperature for every run. This ensures an exact high quality and uniform surface finish for your products each and every time.
Increased Productivity and Efficiency
Our customized forging equipment ensures you achieve high-level productivity and energy efficiency.
The process of induction heating:
- Uses only the needed energy to reach the desired forging temperature.
- Regulated by our solid state power supplies which operate at the best frequency for your production run.
- Ensures you achieve high quality while operating at and maintaining maximum energy efficiency.
- Can cold start and heat your product at full production within minutes.
- Requires fewer parts-in-process, which can substantially reduce your in-house material inventories and help prevent accidental overruns.
More information on Power Parts International’s solutions for your business.
Interested in our custom solutions? Contact us now for a quote!
Visit our youtube channel for some videos of our induction heating equipment.